Project : Telemed-Khammam
Kria runs a chain of telemedicine centers in the districts of Khammam and Krishna districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- 7 VHCs connected to a hub and Hyderabad
- Each VHC is equipped to enable a telemed session.
- A trained paramedic is present to facilitate the telemed consultation process.
- VHCs are also designed to enable the conducting of basic screening tests, uploading and updating of Electronic Health Records, and dispensation of medicines.
- Doctors and specialists at the telemed master hub at Hyderabad